Monday, May 20, 2013

Standard 8 Self Analysis


Remebering: What I did in Chemistry is:

  1. Intermolecule Forces Lab
  2. Chem Tech Project
  3. LABS!!! (3 in one prezi)

What is important about it:

Each blog was interesting to write and learn whats new in the world Chemistry and I think the labs we did gave me a better understanding of Chemistry that its not all about numbers that you can actually have fun with Chemistry.


Applying:

I can really apply this in everyday life because I have chemistry class 1st hour! And I think some chemistry will help me in the ling run when I need it for college. 


Evaluating:

How I did this 4th quarter was actually really good because I put a lot of work into every post because 2 of them were labs and I think both are really big prezi's and one is a Project about leukemia which was hard for me to talk about because my grandfather has just recently pass away because of this cancer, but I am glad I got the word out because I think people need to know how sever a blood cancer can be. 


Creating:
This is my last quarter in Chemistry :( I think I did really well and achieved my goals in this  class I didn't do much blogging because this las quarter was a lot of labs which involved group members so we calibrated and did prezi's. I am most proud of my chem tech project because I worked really hard on it and I think I succeeded!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment