Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Separation of Mixtures Lab and Cromatography Lab

From all of our labs we have concluded that the labs were very fun! Also that separating the mixtures was difficult but my idea of sifting the iron chips into beakers until we have separated the iron form the sand. We were right in the mark when we did the final weight of the mixtures. Over all with sifting the mixtures I thought we did very well.

In the chromatography lab I learned that the colors with more mass travel to the edge of the paper faster. The colors with more mass were usually the darker colors. The colors with less mass would stay closer to the center of the paper. Doing this lab I have learned about mass moment and how to make pretty art without embarrassing my self by drawing.


No comments:

Post a Comment