Thursday, October 18, 2012

Standard 8

Remebering: What I did in chemistry is
1. Properties of matter blog
2.  Separation Techniques Lab
3. Light and Atoms Review
4.Introduction to Electron Configurations in Atoms

What is important about it:
Each blog was interesting to write and learn whats new in the world of chemistry and just a new insight of the world of chemistry.

Applying:
 I could apply this in everyday life. Well I want to become a nurse so I think I could use this when I go to medical school.

Evaluating:
How I did this 1st quarter I think I did well I kept up with my blogs and kept a steady standard of proficent. So I would say that I did very well for my very first time being in Mr. Ludwigs class.

Creating:
Next quarter I could put some youtube videos, websites, and just more visual effects to my blogs to give a further explanition of what we are studing.

No comments:

Post a Comment